Carl Sharperson, Jr. takes readers on a journey of how to transition life experiences, good or bad, into leadership opportunities. He shares with transparency how racism, cancer, the United States Naval Academy, The Marine Corps, hiring and firing shaped him into the entrepreneur he is now. From his stories, you will receive a blueprint for how you, too, can transform your trials to triumph by leading your team, your family, or your business to the next level.
Sharp Leadership is for those who:
* Have been counted out Faced seemingly insurmountable obstacles
* Felt stuck in their circumstances
* Are unclear about how to navigate corporate America
* Are trying to build cohesive military or sports teams Sharp Leadership inspires and offers strategies on how to:
* Lead from an authentic place
* Overcome adversity with sanity
* Form a tribe of supporters
* Make every circumstance a learning opportunity
Sharp Leadership: Overcome Adversity to Lead with Authenticity
Thank you for your purchase. ELOHAI International does not provide exchanges, returns, or refunds. All sales are final.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.