Thu, Apr 27|
Sharp Leadership Parenting Principles for Rearing Young People
If you're a parent, youth organization leader or youth pastor, this is for you. Learn to turn trials and life experiences into youth learning opportunities for your family or youth organization.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2023, 7:00 PM EDT – Apr 28, 2023, 7:00 PM EDT
About The Event
If you're a parent, youth organization leader or youth pastor, this is for you.
This discussion with Bestselling Author Carl H. Sharperson, Jr. and Book Publisher Natasha Brown Watson of ELOHAI International Publishing & Media will be centered around the new leadership guide: Sharp Leadership: Parenting Principles for Rearing Young People.
Carl H. Sharperson, Jr. takes readers on a journey of how to transition life experiences, good and bad, into youth learning opportunities. He shares with transparency how parenting, teaching, coaching, athletics, cancer, the US Naval Academy, and The Marine Corps shaped him into the father and mentor he is now. From his captivating real life stories you will receive a blueprint for how to transform your trials to triumph by leading your family, your team or other youth organizations to the next level.
Sharp Leadership is for those who:
1. Have unmotivated young people
2. Have disrespectful young people
3. Are concerned about their children living independently
4. Are unclear about how to navigate parent, teacher, and child
5. Are concerned about unhealthy habits
Sharp Leadership inspires and offers strategies on how to:
1. Use consistent discipline
2. Lead from an authentic place
3. Overcome adversity with sanity
4. Form a tribe of supporters
5. Make every circumstance a learning opportunity
RSVP for the discussion to get updates about Sharp Leadership. Share this discussion and book with parents and youth leaders you know!